- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
K McGovern & Associates collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) you provide in the comments boxes on our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide K McGovern & Associates with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Enter into a contract with us for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
K McGovern collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you in response to your query.
How do we store your data?
K McGovern & Associates securely stores your data at its servers managed by NetRegistry in Sydney, Australia.
K McGovern & Associates will keep your comment and email address for six months or unless it deletes it earlier. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the comment from our website.
K McGovern & Associates does not direct marketing. You will not receive and email from us. If it appears that we have sent you an unsolicited email, please delete it as it will not be from us.
What are your data protection rights?
K McGovern & Associates would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request K McGovern & Associates for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that K McGovern & Associates corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request K McGovern & Associates to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that K McGovern & Associates erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that K McGovern & Associates restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to K McGovern & Associate’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that K McGovern & Associates transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +61 7 3844 4687
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – K McGovern & Associates uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +61 7 3844 4687
Or write to us at: 10 Ruth Street, HIGHGATE HILL Q 4101
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that K McGovern & Associates has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Australian Office of the Information Commissioner.
Email via website contact form at: https://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us/
Web address: https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints/